What is Vanpool?
Vanpooling is the safest mode of public transportation in the U.S.(1) Our goal is to not only save commuters time and money, but to connect and improve our communities. We work closely with our partners and public transit agencies to reduce congestion and lower greenhouse emissions.
1. 2014 U.S. Department of Transportation Bureau of Transportation Statistics
Benefits of Vanpooling
Vanpooling can benefit employees in a variety of ways that will reduce their travel time. It offers low operational costs and is an all-inclusive turn-key solution for employees.
Save Money On
- Toll exemptions on the I-95 & I-75 Express Lanes
- Gas in the van and your personal car
- Your own car’s wear and tear
Guaranteed Ride Home
6 (six) FREE Uber, Lyft, or Taxi rides home annually in case of emergencies or unplanned overtime.
Subsidized Car Maintenance
- FREE Emergency Roadside Service
- Month-to-Month Convenience
- Comprehensive Insurance
- More personal time to relax
- Reserved parking spaces
- Reduced stress for a productive work day
Helping the Environment
Help reduce traffic by having less cars on the road. Fewer cars means less pollution!